Wall-mounted no neutral presence detector with manual adjustment
- No Neutral 2 wire design, Live in, switch Live out.
- 230VAC 50Hz
- 10A load capacity
- Presence detection and lux light level sensing
- Detection range 5 to 9 meters
- Adjustable run time and lux settings via manual adjustment
- 1 to 30 minute timing range
- Control lighting or ventilation
- Standard single gang fitment.
- 2 way switching capability
- Replaceable PP3 9V battery (included)
- EN60669-2-1, EN55015
- 5-year warranty
The PRE3204B is a simple, easy to fit energy-saving unit to directly replace a 2 wire light switch.
Easy energy savings can be made with this PIR detector, the unit will switch on the lights when presence is detected, then once the room is vacated the time run will begin and once elapsed the unit will switch off the lights. The integral lux sensor further increases energy saving by ensuring the lights do not switch on when there is a sufficient amount of natural light available. Settings are input using dip switches and dials behind the main fascia.