IP66 External low voltage microwave sensor
- Supply voltage - 10-26.5VAC, 11.5-36VDC
- Load - 10A of lighting including incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, compact fluorescent, low voltage (switch primary of transformer). 16A Resistive, 3A fans and ventilation equipment.
- Time out period - Adjustable 10 seconds to 99 minutes.
- Light level - Optional adjustment by Programming handset-PRE5901 & PRE5903.
- Terminal capacity - 2.5mm²
- IP Rating - IP 66
- Material - Polystyrene
- Type - Class 2
- Temperature - -10°C to 35°C
- Conformity - 2004/108EC LVD-2006/95/EC
- 5-year warranty
The PRE4204 is an IP66 rated easy to fit, cost-effective microwave detector.
This microwave presence detector has the same operation as PRE4201 giving a full 10 metre (2.8m height) detection range, but the unit is mounted in an IP66 rated enclosure making it ideal for external lighting applications.