IP66 External volt free contact microwave sensor
Key features - Check copy for alternative models
- Supply voltage - 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz
- Load - 3A incandescent, 6A fluorescent, 3A compact fluorescent, 3A low voltage (switch primary of transformer) 3A LED lighting, 6A resistive heaters, 3A fans and ventilation equipment.
- Time out period - Adjustable 10 seconds to 99 minutes.
- Light level - Optional adjustment by Programming handset-PRE5901 & PRE5903.
- Terminal capacity - 2.5mm²
- IP Rating - IP 66
- Material - Polystyrene
- Type - Class 2
- Temperature - -10°C to 35°C
- Conformity - 2004/108EC LVD-2006/95/EC
- 5-year warranty
The PRE4204 is an IP66 rated easy to fit, cost-effective microwave detector.
This microwave presence detector has the same operation as PRE4201 giving a full 10 metre (2.8m height) detection range, but the unit is mounted in an IP66 rated enclosure making it ideal for external lighting applications.