Wall-mounted microwave sensor
- Supply voltage - 220-240 Volts AC 50Hz LOAD: 10A of lighting and or ventilation including incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, low voltage (switch primary of transformer).
- Time out period - Adjustable 15 seconds to 99 minutes.
- Light level - Optional adjustment by PRE5901 & PRE5903 programming handsets
- Fixing method - Surface fixing 25mm deep plastic surface mount moulded box. Flush fixing 25mm steel wall box or 32mm deep cavity wall box.
- Terminal capacity - 2.5mm²
- Material - Flame retardant ABS
- Type - Class 2
- Conformity - EMC-2004/108EC LVD-2006/95/EC
- 5-year warranty
With a detection range of up to 30 metres, the PRE4201-PRM wall-mounted microwave detector is ideal for controlling lighting, heating and ventilation over large areas, especially corridors.
The PRE420-PRM mounts directly on to a standard single gang switch box sunken or surface.
This product has an integral sensitivity and time adjustment. All timings, light levels, and all other parameters are programmed via the PRE5901 or PRE5903 programming handsets. Once programmed the parameters are fully tamperproof. One handset will program all PRE4201-PRM sensors and a selection of other Prefect products.
Other variations available:
VFC - Isolated changeover contact
LV - Low voltage, isolated changeover contact
PRE3202BWall-mounted PIR presence detector with lux light level sensing Read more
PRE4201-LVLow voltage wall-mounted microwave sensor Read more
PRE4201-VFCVolt free contact wall-mounted microwave sensor Read more
PRE5901Infra-red programming handset with numeric keypad Read more
PRE5903Compact infra-red programming handset Read more