Hob run-back timer 40Amp
- Landscape and portrait models available
- 4 Settable run times - 15, 20, 30 or 45 minutes
- Two selectable modes - ON/OFF or Fixed Mode
- Simple single button activation
- Power and active LED’s
- Standard 2 gang portrait fitment
- Up to 40 Amp (resistive) capacity allowing a maximum loading of 9.2kW
- Connections - Live supply, Neutral supply, Load Neutral, Load Live
- Terminal capacity - Minimum 0.6mm², Maximum 13.2mm² cable size
- Supply Voltage - 230V AC at 50Hz
- Conformance - EN60730
- 5 year warranty
This simple to use electronic hob timer is ideally suited for use in student halls of residence. Its robust design and large switching capacity makes it the sensible choice to help avoid risk of accidental fire.
Run times are settable during installation via setting switches on the rear of the timer. To access these switches the unit must be removed from the wall box, ensuring time ranges cannot be easily changed by the end user.
The 40A 9.2kW switching capacity enables use with a wide range of hobs. Installation is aided by large terminals boasting a maximum cable size of 13.2mm². The timer also provides both a neutral feed terminal and a neutral output terminal eliminating the issue of doubling up two cables into one terminal.
The timer is moulded in PC/ABS making the timer extremely durable. PC/ABS is fully UV stable and is resistant to cleaning products. A gloss finish overlay allows for easy cleaning.
Two modes of operation are available: Fixed mode and ON/OFF mode. When set to fixed mode the time run will start on a button press and will continue until the time run has elapsed. When set to ON/OFF mode the time run can be stopped at any point during the time run.
Simple single button operation and clear LED indicators allows for easy use. When the current time run is about to expire, the red hob active LED will flash to warn the timer is about to switch off, allowing the timer to be reset if necessary.
Please Note: This Prefect product is designed to limit the time the hob is powered on. It does not detect fire or alert if a pan fire occurs, therefore this product does not comply with EN 506155.