Volt free contact ceiling-mounted microwave sensor with adjustable head
- Supply voltage - 220-240 Volts AC 50Hz LOAD: Normally open -10A resistive, 6A fluorescent, 3A compact fluorescent, 3A low energy lighting. Normally closed 2A maximum, minimum load of 100mA
- Volt free contact - Common, normally open & normally closed contacts
- Time out period - Adjustable 10 seconds to 99 minutes
- Light level - Light to Dark
- Terminal capacity 2.5mm²
- Material - Flame retardant ABS
- Type - Class 2
- Temperature - -10°C to 35°C
- Conformity - EMC-89/336/EEC / LVD-73/23/EEC
- 5-year warranty
Unlike fixed head microwave detectors the PRE4203 offers a unique presence/absence detection capability by using an adjustable head for improved accuracy of operation.
This incorporates an innovative locking mechanism to prevent tampering. By changing the angle of the head different detection patterns can be achieved to suit the application. An integral sensitivity adjustment allows the detector to be fine tuned to its environment. The detector is self-contained and can be flush or surface mounted using a separate detector back box. All timings, light levels, and all other parameters are programmed via the PRE5901 or PRE5903 programming handsets. Once programmed the parameters are fully tamperproof. One handset will program all PRE4203 sensors and a selection of other Prefect products.
The PRE4203-VFC differs from the PRE4203-PRM and the PRE4203-DD, as the VFC variant includes Volt free switching, Common, Normally open & Normally closed connections.