1-10V analogue dimming ceiling-mounted IR settable photocell
- Supply voltage - 220-240 Volts AC 50Hz
- Load - 10A resistive and incandescent, 6A fluorescent, 3A compact fluorescent, 3A LED, 3A low energy lighting, 3A low voltage lighting switching primary of the transformer.
- Light level - Adjustment 100 LUX to 1000 LUX approx.
- Time range 10 seconds to 99 minutes
- Terminal capacity - 2.5mm²
- Material - Flame retardant ABS, fixing clip polypropylene
- Type - Class 2
- Temperature - -10°C to 35°C
- Conformity - EMC-2004/108EC LVD-2006/95/EC IP40
- 5-year warranty
The PRE3205-AD dimming photocell automatically adjusts the light output of luminaires depending on the amount of natural light available, to a maintained illuminance level.
The PRE3205-AD photocell will turn lighting on when the ambient light falls below a preset level. The lighting will then be turned off when the total light level rises above a separate preset level. The unit also has a switch input for manual override when required.
This product has an integral sensitivity and time adjustment. All timings, light levels, and all other parameters are programmed via the PRE5901 or PRE5903 programming handsets. Once programmed the parameters are fully tamperproof. One handset will program all PRE3205 sensors and a selection of other Prefect products.
The PRE3205-AD differs from the PRE3205-PRM-VFC and the PRE3205-DD, as the AD variant has been designed for use with 1-10V analogue dimming ballasts.
For DALI and DSI direct digital dimming systems see the PRE3205-DD.