Low voltage wall-mounted microwave sensor
- Supply voltage - Min 11.5VDC Max 36VDC Min 10VAC Max 26.5VAC LOAD: Low voltage supply with relay output rating 16A resistive, 10A inductive
- Time out period - Adjustable 15 seconds to 99 minutes.
- Light level - Optional adjustment by PRE5901 & PRE5903 programming handsets
- Fixing method - Surface fixing 25mm deep plastic surface mount moulded box. Flush fixing 25mm steel wall box or 32mm deep cavity wall box.
- Terminal capacity - 2.5mm²
- Material - Flame retardant ABS
- Type - Class 2
- Conformity - EMC-2004/108EC LVD-2006/95/EC
- 5-year warranty
The PRE4201-LV mounts directly on to a standard single gang switch box sunken or surface.
This product has an integral sensitivity and time adjustment. All timings, light levels, and all other parameters are programmed via the PRE5901 or PRE5903 programming handsets. Once programmed the parameters are fully tamperproof. One handset will program all PRE4201 sensors and a selection of other Prefect products.
Other variations available:
PRM - Standard detector
VFC - Isolated changeover contact