We will be attending 3 exhibitions during the 2022 exhibition season.
The first is the Association of University Engineers (AUE) Annual Exhibition and Conference.
This year it will be held at The University of Stirling in Scotland, from 7 – 9 September.
The AUE was formed in 1970 by a small group of University Engineers who wanted to create a ‘networked union of like-minded people’. The Association has representation from around 100 universities throughout the UK and Eire.
Its aims are to:-
- Promote, foster and develop the knowledge and skills of University Engineers.
- Assist, in conjunction with the Association of University Directors of Estates (AUDE), the advancement of Estates and Buildings professionalism within universities.
- Enhance the Maintenance, Protection and Promotion of quality educational Estates and Buildings to improve the educational environment for both students and staff of Institutions.
- Provide a means by which the views, contributions and professional knowledge and skills of University Engineers can be communicated to AUDE and appropriate University and Professional Institutions.
- Provide the means of an interchange of information between University Engineers on technical and managerial aspects of the maintenance and development of University Estates and Buildings.
- Through the above activities, to provide an avenue through which Engineers and other Estates staff can receive accredited Continuing Professional Development (CPD) which is a requirement of their respective professional bodies.
As a way to acknowledge the AUE and Prefect Controls celebrating their 50th and 25th anniversaries respectively, we are proud to be the MAIN SPONSOR for this event and look forward to welcoming delegates onto our stand to discuss the issues they face with regard to energy efficiency at their establishments.
After a 2-year hiatus following the pandemic, this long overdue event promises to be a very interesting and informative experience, where ideas and information can be exchanged in a warm and convivial atmosphere.
Visit https://www.aue.ac.uk/whats-on/diary-of-events/aue-50th-annual-conference/ to find out more.
Our second outing will be the Education Estates Exhibition and Conference which takes place at Manchester Central on October 18-19.
In its 10th year, Education Estates is the annual gathering of the education community in partnership with the Department for Education.
With a focus on the funding, design, build, maintenance and management of schools, colleges and universities, the event features a 2-day multi-stream conference and an exhibition showcasing some of the most innovative solutions.
Learning and liaising with some of the UK’s leading architecture and construction professionals, consultants, manufacturers, and the wider supply chain, delegates will experience first-hand the practical yet innovative solutions on offer for designing and delivering low-to-zero carbon, inclusive and inspiring learning environments.
This event is a great opportunity to gain knowledge and contacts to develop and promote positive futures for the learners and staff of today, as well as tomorrow.
For more information visit: https://www.educationestates.com/
Finally we are going to Old Trafford on 1 November to the Public Sector Sustainability Association (PSSA) Event.
This is the first in a series of Public Sector Sustainability Events that aims to connect high level professionals from within the Public Sector with companies offering a range of products, services and solutions to support their sustainability goals. A top-quality conference programme will accompany the exhibition, providing a great opportunity for sustainability professionals from within Government, Local Authorities, NHS, Schools and Universities, MOD and Housing Associations to meet and discuss their issues in a relaxed and intimate environment.
More information can be found at: https://pssa.info/pss-events/
At each event we will have demonstration units on the stand and information about how our customers benefit from the installation of our products, in terms of energy efficiency in space and water heating, leak detection, monitoring of environmental conditions and, kitchen safety.
We hope to see you at one or more of these events.