Ceiling-mounted microwave sensor with adjustable head
- Supply voltage - 220-240 Volts AC 50 Hz LOAD 10A resistive, fluorescent, compact fluorescent, low voltage (switch primary of transformer). Infra-red setup via the PRE5901 & PRE5903 programming handset
- Time out period - Adjustable 10 seconds to 99 minutes
- Light level - Light to Dark
- Terminal capacity - 2.5mm²
- Material - Flame retardant ABS TYPE Class 2
- Temperature - -10°C to 35°C
- Conformity - EMC-89/336/EEC / LVD-73/23/EEC
- 5-year warranty
Unlike fixed head microwave detectors, the PRE4203 offers a unique presence/absence detection capability by using an adjustable head for improved accuracy of operation.
This incorporates an innovative locking mechanism to prevent tampering. By changing the angle of the head, different detection patterns can be achieved to suit the application. An integral sensitivity adjustment allows the detector to be fine-tuned to its environment. The detector is self-contained and can be flush or surface mounted using a separate detector back box.
All timings, light levels, and all other parameters are programmed via the PRE5901 or PRE5903 programming handsets. Once programmed the parameters are fully tamperproof. One handset will program all PRE4203 sensors and a selection of other Prefect products.
Other PRE4203 variants:
PRE4203-DD Digital dimming
PRE4203-AD 1-10v analogue dimming
PRE4203-VFC Volt free contact
PRE4203-PRM Standard detector.
PRE3201B-AH-PRMLong-range angled head ceiling-mounted PIR detector with IR setup Read more
PRE4203-VFCVolt free contact ceiling-mounted microwave sensor with adjustable head Read more
PRE5901Infra-red programming handset with numeric keypad Read more
PRE5903Compact infra-red programming handset Read more