External IP66 Twilight switch
- Supply voltage - 220-240 Volts AC 50Hz
- Load - 8A incandescent, 6A fluorescent, 3A compact fluorescent, 3A low energy, 3A low voltage(switching primary of transformer) 3A LED lighting, 10A resistive heaters
- Time out period - Adjustable 1 hour to 16 hours or AUTO OFF.
- Light level - Adjustment 10 LUX to 1000 LUX approximately.
- Terminal capacity - 2.5mm²
- IP Rating - IP 66
- Material - Polystyrene
- Type - Class 2
- Temperature - -10°C to 35°C
- Conformity - EMC-89/336/EEC
- 5-year warranty
The PRE3206 twilight switch will turn lighting on when the ambient light falls below a preset level. The lighting will then be turned off either when the light exceeds the preset level or after a preset time delay.
For example, the PRE3206 can be used to switch external security lights at night or to turn on display or sign lighting. The unit has a highly accurate adjustable photocell, a selectable time delay, adjustable switching differential and is mounted in a vandal resistant IP66 enclosure.