Ceiling-mounted volt free contact Infra-red settable photocell
- Supply voltage - 220-240 Volts AC 50Hz
- Load - 10A resistive and incandescent, 6A fluorescent, 3A compact fluorescent,3A LED, 3A low energy lighting, 3A low voltage lighting switching primary of the transformer, 3A fans and ventilation equipment
- Light level - Adjustment 100 LUX to 1000 LUX approx
- Terminal capacity - 2.5mm²
- Material - Flame retardant ABS, fixing clip polypropylene
- Type - Class 2
- Temperature - -10°C to 35°C
- Conformity - EMC-2004/108EC LVD-2006/95/EC
- 5-year warranty
The PRE3205-VFC photocell automatically switches the light output of luminaires depending on the amount of natural light available, to a maintained illuminance level.
The PRE3205-VFC photocell will turn lighting on when the ambient light falls below a preset level. The lighting will then be turned off when the total light level rises above a separate preset level. The unit also has a switch input for manual override when required.
An integral, adjustable time delay prevents nuisance switching caused by, for example, dark clouds. The unit has a voltage free changeover output which can be used to switch a BMS or lighting control system as well as switching a load directly.
This product has an integral sensitivity and time adjustment. All timings, light levels, and all other parameters are programmed via the PRE5901 or PRE5903 programming handsets. Once programmed the parameters are fully tamperproof. One handset will program all PRE3205 sensors and a selection of other Prefect products.
For DALI and DSI direct digital dimming see the PRE3205-DD.
For 1-10V analogue dimming see the PRE3205-AD
PRE3205-AD1-10V analogue dimming ceiling-mounted IR settable photocell Read more
PRE3205-DDDirect digital dimming ceiling-mounted IR settable photocell Read more
PRE3206External IP66 Twilight switch Read more
PRE5901Infra-red programming handset with numeric keypad Read more
PRE5903Compact infra-red programming handset Read more