13 Amp key switch connection unit
- Terminal connections
- Supply Live, Supply Neutral, Supply Earth
- Load Live, Load Neutral, Load Earth
- Terminal Capacity:
- Live terminals: 19.5mm
- Neutral terminals: 19.5mm
- Earth terminals: 8mm, 23.5mm
- Switches loads up to 13 Amp
- 230V AC at 50Hz supply
- Standard single gang plate
- White Metal front plate
- Flex outlet, 10mm maximum flex O.D, 5mm minimum O.D
- Supplied with flex outlet blank for when the flex outlet is not utilized.
- Tamper-proof double pole isolation
- Tamper-proof fuse carrier
- IP Rating: IP24
- Neon power indicator
- 5-year warranty
The PRE6000 double pole key switch connection unit allows Prefect products to remain powered without interruption therefore achieving desired control of temperature.
The PRE6000 is compatible with all Prefect products. The connection unit provides a safe means of local double pole isolation without the inconvenience of the control device being switched off and the room becoming cold.
The PRE6000 is a standard single gang fitment and requires a back box of 30mm or greater. The unit utilises a tough metal front plate with hard white powder coated finish. The rounded corners compliment other prefect products.
A key is required to switch the unit and to remove the fuse making the unit tamper proof. The fuse can only be accessed using the supplied key, ensuring it can only be removed by authorised personnel. The key also actuates the double pole isolation switch, again ensuring only authorised personnel can operate the switch.
A 'flex outlet' version is also available as shown in the images (left) for easy connection to loads via the front 10mm capacity flex outlet with cable restraint.
Red Neon allows for easy identification of the units supply state.